Starting Date: May 01, 2019
Member Price: 0.00 (Free)
Non-Member Price: C$90.00
Managing time effectively is fundamental to the clinical research professionals’ success. Those able to successfully implement time management strategies are able to control their workload rather than spend each day in a frenzy of activity reacting to crisis after crisis – stress declines and personal productivity soars! These highly effective individuals are able to focus on the tasks with the greatest impact to them and their organization. This course shows, managing time isn’t just about making lists. It’s about everything that encompasses your daily routine. Discover how beliefs and values factor into success. Find out what part sleep and nutrition play. Learn how including yourself in your “to do’s” helps create time for “special” projects you’ve put on the back burner. See how to stop wasting time on annoying situations. Learn to carve out more time for family and friends. This course shows also that multi-tasking is a myth, as in actuality, we are switching back and forth between tasks. With each switch we pay a cognitive cost and a time cost: It takes time to get mentally back into the task, thus making us less efficient. When switching we lose the depth of our engagement, absorption.
Clinical Research Professionals who practice good time management techniques often find that they: •Are more productive, • Have more energy for things they need to accomplish, • Feel less stressed,
- Are able to do the things they want, • Get more things done, • Relate more positively to others, and •Feel better about themselves.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Know How You Spend Your Time
- Set Priorities
- Use a Planning Tool
- Get Organized
- Schedule Your Time Appropriately
- Delegate: Get Help from Others
- Stop Procrastinating
- Manage External Time Wasters
- Avoid Multi-tasking
- Stay Healthy
At a Glance
- Target Audience:
- This course is designed for those would like to acquire effective time management skills regardless of role and title.
- The CACRS certified who would like to maintain their certification by earning credits. CACRS 2 Credits
- Learning Level: Basic
- Total Length of Course: 2 Hours
- CACRS Credits: 2
- Delivery Formats: Online
- Certificate Program: No Certificate of completion for this course-Fill in the survey to get the credits.
Enrollment Period: Access to the program is valid for 6 months