Starting Date: April15, 2019
Member Price: 0.00 (Free)
Non-member Price: C$75.00
As you grow in your clinical research career, there will be times when you will need to face an audience.If this thought makes you nervous, you are not alone. Many speakers lack the skills & confidence to make effective presentations. But the Good News is – Skills required to give a good presentation can be developed.Effective communication is critical in any role. Whether you are persuading colleagues, selling to a client, or energizing a team, the power of your presentation makes the difference between success and failure. This course teaches how to properly execute your presentation, and stand out from the crowd! It will focus on how to present with clarity and certainty, interact with a natural and composed demeanor, and convey complex material directly and simply. Discover ways to project confidence and enthusiasm while building credibility. Explore techniques to overcome adverse situations and invigorate people to embrace change and take action. Your audience will view you as prepared, informed, and confident. You’ll see measurable gains in communication, personal and corporate image, and ultimately, your bottom line.
- Why The Presentation Doesn’t Go Well?
- How to Engage Audience
- Structuring Powerful Presentations
- Dealing with Challenges
- Delivering Effective Presentation
At a Glance
- Target Audience:
- This course is designed forthose would like to acquire effective presentation skills regardless of role and title.
- Certified Clinical Research Specialists and Nurses who would like to maintain their certification by earning credits. CACRS 1.5 Credits
- Learning Level: Basic
- Total Length of Course:5 Hours
- CACRSCredits: 1.5
- Delivery Formats: Online
- Certificate Program: No Certificate of completion for this course-Fill in the survey to get the credits.
Enrollment Period: Access to the program is valid for 6 months