- Develop network with other members across Canada and the globe.
- Develop your career, share ideas, job posting and find job and business opportunities.
- Get awareness with the latest in clinical research news.
- Develop your knowledge and skills by getting access to our resources such as publications, webinars, eLearning modules and more.
- Enjoy CACRS Members-only rates on clinical research training programs, soft skills development, conferences, events, car insurance and many more.
- Volunteer with us and get opportunity to mingle with peers and publish your work on CACRS blogs.
Annual registration fees: $70 Canadian Dollars.